Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Monkeying Around!

For my nephew's 3rd birthday, he asked MONTHS ago for a Curious George cake - he whispered it to me at his brother's Star Wars birthday party! I LOVED that when we showed up at the party, he had decided he wanted a mix of characters for decoration, so there were Lightning McQueen plates and Toy Story balloons - I love a kid who thinks out of the box! :)

The cake is the famous yellow hat from the Curious George books...and George is peeking out from underneath! It was yellow cake, with chocolate buttercream frosting, Andrew's favorite!


Inspired by a picture I took of Andrew at my boys birthday party...

A little blurry - sorry about that!
It was a fun cake to make! Happy Birthday Andrew!! Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails