Friday, February 25, 2011

For the love of Penguins

After seeing the adorable picture of a cutie penguin sent to me by my client as a visual to work off of, I've noticed that there are a number of adorable penguin characters in my kid's favorite movies and shows and I've fallen in love with their cuteness!

This is the penguin from the Backyardigans:
Image from Google Images
This is Wheezy from Toy Story 2, who broke my heart when he said that "mom" told Andy she'd taken him to the store to get his voice fixed, but instead hid him on the dusty shelf that made him even more wheezy! (TEARS!!!) 
Image from Google Images
And I feel you just don't have a heart if you don't think these real life penguins are the cutest little things you've ever seen!!
Image from Google Images
For my client's girlfriend's birthday he wanted to get her a penguin cake as she is in love with all things penguin (I hear ya sister!) haha! Here's my rendition of the penguin picture he sent over...I feel like this little guy is doing the "Walk Like an Egyptian" dance...yes I was a child of the 80's!!!


Enjoy your weekend everyone!

Tara

2 comments:

  1. Oh. my. word. THIS may be the cutest cake EVER!

    Thanks for linking your blog on the My Baking Addiction Facebook page.

    -Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Jamie!! I love your blog - you've got the greatest stuff on there!! So glad you stopped by!

    Tara :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails