Monday, October 11, 2010

Buttercream Christening Cake

This past weekend I had the honor of making the cake for one of my colleagues son's christening! The cake was two tiers (bottom tier - yellow cake, top tier - devils food cake) with cannoli cream filling and vanilla frosting.


I was lucky enough to have made the baby shower cake for David's momma (Luis Vuitton Diaper Bag cake, which I JUST realized I never blogged about - am I crazy!?! Will post a blog about this cake soon!), so to be asked to come back and do this little angel's christening cake was truly awesome!


The cake was covered in buttercream, decorated with fondant flowers (in the shape of a cross), polka dots, ribbon and a scalloped circle with "God Bless David" adorning the top of the cake.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails