Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Mid-week Baby Shower!

These cupcakes were made for a mid-week office baby shower for one of my co-workers whose wife is expecting their 1st child in April - so exciting!! They don't know what the baby will be, so I incorporated all colors for these mini-treats!

Inspired by A Baked Creation's blog , I crafted these little fondant duckies last night in between "How I Met Your Mother" and "24"! They look a little scary all lined up, like a gang ready for a fight!! You think you're going to eat us!?!?! Ummm, yeah we did!  There are a few leftover cupcakes in my office now, begging to be eaten!




To go along with these, I also made little fondant baby cupcake toppers all snuggled up under blankets.



There's nothing like a office shower to break up the week! So much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails