Wednesday, July 7, 2010

On the prowl...

Grrrrrowl!! Hot stuff this weekend at Heavenly Bites and I'm not just talking about this ridiculous heat we're having here in NY!! I received an order for a leopard print birthday cake and was so excited to do my first animal print cake!  All the spots were handpainted on the fondant - I love the effect!





































The cake was a delectable devils food with chocolate expresso filling and frosting.  I received a facebook comment from the daughter of the person who this cake was for and was so excited to hear that she loved the cake! "thank you for the leopard cake, it was for my mom...it was great and it made her so happy..."  The best words a cake decorator could hear! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails