Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Lightning McQueen 2nd Birthday Cake

My nephew Andrew's 2nd birthday party theme was Lightning McQueen, so the cake was decorated to look like the famous car itself! The best part was seeing Andrew and his brother Luke's faces lighting up when they saw the car. The best complement came from 4 year old Luke who said "You did a really good job on that cake Auntie Tara!". Melted my heart!! :)  Here are some pics:



The cake inside was Betty Crocker's Gluten Free Chocolate - it tasted so delicious, I don't think anyone would have guessed if we hadn't mentioned it! My sis-in-law told me that after we left, Andrew ate the whole fondant spoiler with his name on it...so cute! Love you Andrew! Hope you loved your cake!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails