Friday, February 4, 2011

Princess 1st Birthday

This cake was made for a super sweet little girl who was turning one! Her mom threw her a princess party and ordered this cake (and a mini version of it too for a smash cake!) as well as cupcakes with princess crowns on top...I LOVE the bright colors on this cake!!
Here is the big cake:


With a smash cake to match...


And sweet little red velvet cupcakes with princess crown fondant toppers to accompany the cakes!


This sweet mom sent me some pictures of her sweet little munchkin before the smash cake and after...one of the BEST I've ever seen!! This little one went NUTS on her smash cake - as it should be! - and looked SO HAPPY to be covered in cake!! I LOVE it!!

Happy Birthday to this sweet little girl and many more to come! :)

Tara

2 comments:

  1. Hi your cakes look incredible. I was wondering do you make donations for charity, maybe like a gift card or something it you do would u please contact me at Jenni90196@aol.com, I have all the paperwork and can answer any questions u may have. Thanks so much

    Jennifer Barone

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails